skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!
Friday, October 10, 2008
On Thursday and Friday I was so sick!!! On Friday my mom took me to the doctor to get a Strep test!!!! I had strep . On Thursday I threw up all day!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
ha nise blog its osom read shelbs comments i have to go lov ya
lov janee
October 11, 2008 at 9:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sydney
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(42)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(5)
camp out!!!!!!our group!!!!!!!tanner, nate and She...
This is my cousin kristen on her baptism day her d...
O my gosh!!!!!!! It is October 11 and it is snowin...
random picturesme as a ladybug when I was five i t...
On Thursday and Friday I was so sick!!! On Friday ...
►
September
(31)
ALL KIDS
Friends
CRAZY BISHOP FAMILY
Long Time no see.....
16 years ago
Days with the Davis Fam
To wrap up 2009
16 years ago
Mandee Gillen
Fittings! Sweats and Spankies
16 years ago
Shelby
Summer !!!!!!!!!
16 years ago
The Hess Family
Whitney
Fun Times Together
Sydney and Shelby
my family
my parents
shelby
me
talmage
reese
reagan
1 comment:
ha nise blog its osom read shelbs comments i have to go lov ya
lov janee
Post a Comment