skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
T
hat's my first day of school I look
SOOOOOO
cute!!!! I was waring a skirt my mom was so amazed!!!!! I am in 4
th
grade in miss Kelly's class. She is so nice and
pretty
!!!!she ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Kathryn
said...
Yes you do look so darn cute!!
September 4, 2008 at 8:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sydney
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(42)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(31)
No title
No title
We are going to Disney Land in 2 days !!!
This is my cousin Sammy she is 8 years old!!!! She...
Today me and my grandpa bishop went to the BYU foo...
No title
Today we went to the dentist I had a filling then ...
Talmage goes to preschool now yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
No title
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE PARKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are going to Disney Land in 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today my cousins Zach and Nate slepover it was so ...
Today at school we made paper it was so fun!!!!
That's my first day of school I look SOOOOOO cute!...
No title
this is my aunt Annette and cousin Kade on It's a ...
No title
No title
this is us at disneyland last year this is me, cou...
this is me and Kurt .
This is my family dad,mom,shelby,me,talmage,reagan...
shelby is my best friend I love her !!!!!
No title
I LOVE TALMAGE!!!!!!!!!!
No title
My Dad is so nice he helps me with my home work he...
We are taking Talmage to Disney Land we are flying...
random pictures
Reese and Reagan
we are going to Disney Land in 17 Days!!!!!!!!!
I am officially a blogger!Yahoo!
ALL KIDS
Friends
CRAZY BISHOP FAMILY
Long Time no see.....
16 years ago
Days with the Davis Fam
To wrap up 2009
16 years ago
Mandee Gillen
Fittings! Sweats and Spankies
16 years ago
Shelby
Summer !!!!!!!!!
16 years ago
The Hess Family
Whitney
Fun Times Together
Sydney and Shelby
my family
my parents
shelby
me
talmage
reese
reagan
1 comment:
Yes you do look so darn cute!!
Post a Comment